- Ph.D. Botany. 2012.
University of Karachi, Karachi.
Title: Salinity induced oxidative stress and
protective antioxidant activities in halophytes.
Adviser: Prof. Dr. M. Ajmal Khan.
- M.Sc. 2003 - 04. (Botany
- Plant Ecology), Department of Botany, University
of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan.
- B.Sc. 2000 - 2003. Hons.
(Botany), University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Intermediate. 1998 - 2000.
1996-1998. (Science) Karachi Board.
MAJOR RESEARCH INTEREST
- Salinity induced oxidative stress and protective
antioxidant metabolism of halophytes.
- Ion homeostasis in halophytes under saline
- Proteomic studies on halophytes.
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND HONORS
2010: Received a
scholarship (split-Ph.D.) from HEC through "International
linkage between University of Karachi and University
of Tsukuba to complete Ph.D. research work (April
2010 to March, 2011)
Pakistan Botanical Society